Friday, November 4, 2016

Week Six Forum

TO do my photojournalism assignment Hometown, I am going to pick Albany as my town. Thats because where I used to live is 18 hours away by bike, and that is the only vehicle I have, so I am going to photograph Albany because I live there. For my landmark, i am going to try to get the clock tower at the train station, or the city hall because I really like the construction of that building. My portrait subject is going to be difficult, because I really have no idea who to shoot. And the activity could be anything, but it is gonna just have to be random because I never can get to events that I know are happening, and I never know about anything else that is happening. The event/activity is going to pose the biggest challenge for me because of my limited ability to get to places. It is easier to set up a portrait, and I see the Albany clocktower nearly every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment