Saturday, November 12, 2016

Week Seven Forum

The tip that stood out to me most was the PEAK ACTION tip, because as a parkour enthusiast, I notice a lot of body movements during sports, and I can see when the athlete crests his or her or its arc, and so I believe that I could pull off this type of strategy fairly well. Using this strategy, you can use a slower shutter speed to snag a clearer picture of the athlete just at the tip of his upward momentum.

My sports/actions subject is a skater named David, a guy who is a regular down at Albany Skatepark. I was planning on getting right there into the park to take some badass shots of David hittin the walls and ramps. I shot it at the Albany Skatepark on Nov. 7, on a cloudy midday. I wish I could have gotten some nice shots of the skater with some good sun light, but I cant control the weather.

I plan on getting a close up of David soaring over a ramp, and a medium of David and his buddy, Sam, skating in the park. My overrall was gonna be the crew David was with.

No comments:

Post a Comment