Friday, October 21, 2016

Week 4 Forum

1: Do not accept gifts, favors, or compensation from those who might seek to influence coverage.
That really stood out to me, because I actually forgot for a little bit that people are that scummy! Very rarely, someone will give a gift for a real reason; the rest of the time its to manipulate the coverage of their "news"!

2: Strive to be unobtrusive and humble in dealing with subjects. 
I feel the same about this. I do not like to be all loud and get in the way of people when I am taking their pictures. I don't want to be a bother to people.

3: Someone is building a model of the Eiffel tower, and I wanna take pictures of it.
This is where I don't want to get in the way of the person, especially so he/she does not knock over his creation. I wouldn't want her to break something because I am like "hey, hi, hey hey hey annoy annoy"
And when I am done taking pictures, I would want to thank him or her for their time.




http://pepperhawkinson.blogspot.com/
I liked this picture because it is about the VR! Also, the unique lighting from the headset and controller made it look really cool.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiRbV7PMkoYGdRB__WnhLdVznAUBud0hONRA3WP3MbdMByJyHnocz-4RCbANs2cSZINqDw1BhGzQpZjwaC_gETY4wmG5M789S06wkdzeE3spDrbYi6EZvXhzQM24BIqxgsNNBrG1nar02o/s1600/Closeup1.jpg

Emmalys pic of the curly haired guy in the hotshot is really interesting. I like the rich color of the table reflecting the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment