Friday, September 30, 2016

Forum

OPIC 1: ABOUT ME -- Tell a little bit about yourself, your major, why you took this class, your photography experience ... My name is Nathan, Im blonde and blue eyed. I am an avid geek; I play video games, RPG's, board games, card games. I love finding new things, and i love to parkour. I am majoring in journalism, and I really hope to get into video game journalism. I took this class because it was one that I needed, but I was also interested in learning how to do better photography.
TOPIC 2: GOALS -- Now that you've committed to taking Photojournalism this term, what are your THREE goals for this class? (In addition to earning a good grade!)
I want to complete several goals. I want to learn how to take better photos, I want to get knowledge on editing photos and create a better story.
TOPIC 3: LBCC PHOTOS -- Think about taking news photos related to LBCC. What would make good subjects for your next photo shoot?
I believe that the clubs would be a great subject; mostly MY club, which is the Roleplaying Game club of Linn Benton. I am also interested in looking at the horse people, because you can get the majesty of a horse along with its rider. A third subject that would be interesting for me to do is the theater club, with its performance thats going on. That would be neat, especially because the actors normally get way into things. And maybe I could get behind the scenes and look at the engineers.

No comments:

Post a Comment